Please note: If you are able to pay cash, small businesses like ours greatly appreciate it. In doing so, we're able to save approximately 5% per transaction!
- The Classic Blanco -$10
- La Fuerza Vermouth Blanco mixed with a splash of club soda and fresh fruit.
- The Classic Rojo - $10
- La Fuerza Vermouth Rojo mixed with a splash of club soda and fresh fruit.
- Sangria - $8
- House Sangria (red or white) with fresh fruit and a splash of club soda.
Wine by the Glass
(6 oz. Pour per Glass)
- XAREL-LO/MACEBO/PARELLADA, Bohigas Brut Reserva Cava (NV)
- Catalunya, Spain - $10 glass, $38 bottle
- Pears, apples; crisp, zesty and dry with very lively bubbles
Rose & White
- MERLOT/CAB. FRANC, Isle Saint-Pierre Rosé (2020)
- Rhone, France - $8 glass, $28 bottle
- Pale pink, fuchsia in color. Very bright. The nose is lively and expressive. Hints of white flowers, pink grapefruit. Very refreshing. A patio pounder!
- GRENACHE/CINSAULT, Le Loup dans la Bergerie Rosé (2020)
- Pic Saint Loup, Languedoc, France - $9 glass, $32 bottle
- Crunchy red fruit aromas and an energetic palate, this Southern French Rosé is as good as it gets. A fantastic option for a late summer evening on the patio!
- PINOT GRIGIO, Il Conte (2020)
- Veneto, Italy - $8 glass, $28 bottle
- Light-bodied with clean, refreshing, crisp apples and pears. So utterly delicious. Another patio pounder!
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, Francois Chidaine 'Clos de la Grange' (2020)
- Loire Valley, France - $11 glass, $40 bottle
- Notes of citrus and stone fruit on the nose, followed by lovely acid and mineral undertones on the palate. An impressive wine!
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, St. Francis (2020)
- Sonoma County, CA - $9 Glass, $32 Bottle
- Crisp flavors and aromas of citrus, kiwi and mango with a touch of lime. Excellent with salads, seafood and cheese.
- ALBARINO, La Val (2020)
- Galicia, Spain - $10 glass, $36 bottle
- Peaches, pears, clementine and apple blossom. Crisp and clean with a cleansing mineral finish. A great wine to pair with your favorite seafood dish.
- CHARDONNAY, Domaine Altugnac (2018)
- Languedoc-Roussillon, France - $9 glass, $32 bottle
- Un-oaked. Medium bodied with apple and pear flavors on the palate. Clean and round with nice minerality.
- CHARDONNAY, Powers (2018)
- Columbia Valley, WA - $11 glass, $40 bottle
- Great aromas of green apple, tropical fruit, banana, kiwi and a touch of floral and butterscotch. A slight hint of oak.
- REISLING, Boundary Breaks (2019)
- Finger Lakes, NY - $10 glass, $36 bottle
- Sweet peaches, apples, strawberries, mango and honeysuckle; off-dry, but balanced with crackling acidity.
- MOSCATO, Elio Perrone Moscato d'Asti 'Sourgal' (2020)
- Piedmont, Italy - $9 glass, $18 bottle (375 ml)
- Heady, perfumed melon, pear, lime and jasmine the succulent, creamy finish is hard to resist.
- PINOT NOIR, Stafford Hill (2018)
- Willamette Valley, OR - $12 glass, $44 bottle
- The nose offers sweet cherry fruit and forest underbrush with food-friendly acidity and structure on the palate. Floral perfume in the mouth and finish. Made in the style of traditional Burgundy.
- GAMAY, Michel Guignier (2019)
- Beaujolais, France - $10, $36
- Ruby in color. Fresh dark berries, candied flowers and cracked pepper on the nose, along with a mineral nuance that adds vivacity. Sweet and broad on the palate, offering juicy boysenberry and cherry compote flavors that tighten up slowly with aeration.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, Iconic (2019)
- California, USA - $11 glass, $40 bottle
- An elegant, rich body with focus on maintaining its bright red fruit flavors and balance.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, Logan Farrell (2019)
- Napa Valley, CA - $15 glass, $55 Bottle
- A quintessential Napa Cab! Dense and polished with an energetic balance. A beautiful wine that boasts flavors of dark fruit and plum with subtle hints of applewood and caramel.
- ZINFANDEL, Bedrock 'Old Vines Zin' (2020)
- California, USA - $14 glass, $52 Bottle
- Rich and supple, an explosion of pure, decadent fruit. Floral huckleberry aromas open to layered blackberry, dark chocolate and licorice flavors that linger.