Please note: If you are able to pay cash, small businesses like ours greatly appreciate it. In doing so, we're able to save approximately 5% per transaction!
Featured Wine of the Week
- NEBBIOLO, Oddero 'Langhe Nebbiolo' (2018)
- Piedmont, Italy - $16 Glass, $60 Bottle
- Oddero is one of the great, historic, traditional Barolo houses and this amazing Langhe Nebbiolo is made entirely from all Barolo-zoned fruit. Classic Nebbiolo aromas and flavors of cherry, licorice and rose petals with a silky texture wrapped around a punch of acid and tannin.
- Pair with: Sausage & Peppers Flatbread
- The Classic Blanco -$10
- La Fuerza Vermouth Blanco mixed with a splash of club soda and fresh fruit.
- The Classic Rojo - $10
- La Fuerza Vermouth Rojo mixed with a splash of club soda and fresh fruit.
Wine by the Glass
(6 oz. Pour per Glass)
- XAREL-LO/MACEBO/PARELLADA, Bohigas Brut Reserva Cava (NV)
- Catalunya, Spain - $10 glass, $38 bottle
- Pears, apples; crisp, zesty and dry with very lively bubbles
Rose & White
- MERLOT/CAB. FRANC, Isle Saint-Pierre Rosé (2020)
- Rhone, France - $8 glass, $28 bottle
- Pale pink, fuchsia in color. Very bright. The nose is lively and expressive. Hints of white flowers, pink grapefruit. Very refreshing. A patio pounder!
- GRENACHE/CINSAULT, Le Loup dans la Bergerie Rosé (2020)
- Pic Saint Loup, Languedoc, France - $9 glass, $32 bottle
- Crunchy red fruit aromas and an energetic palate, this Southern French Rosé is as good as it gets. A fantastic option for a late summer evening on the patio!
- PINOT GRIGIO, Il Conte (2020)
- Veneto, Italy - $8 glass, $28 bottle
- Light-bodied with clean, refreshing, crisp apples and pears. So utterly delicious. Another patio pounder!
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, St. Francis (2020)
- Sonoma County, CA - $9 Glass, $32 Bottle
- Crisp flavors and aromas of citrus, kiwi and mango with a touch of lime. Excellent with salads, seafood and cheese.
- GRECO, Ciro Picariello 'Greco di Tufo' (2020)
- Campania, Italy - $14 Glass, $52 Bottle
- Medium to full-bodied with crystalline nectarine flavors, hints of almond and a subtle note of smoky ash from volcanic-rich soils.
- CHARDONNAY, Domaine Altugnac (2018)
- Languedoc-Roussillon, France - $9 glass, $32 bottle
- Un-oaked. Medium bodied with apple and pear flavors on the palate. Clean and round with nice minerality.
- CHARDONNAY, Poppy (2018)
- Santa Lucia Highlands, CA - $10 glass, $36 bottle
- Focused and elegant with aromas of sweet golden apple, ripe citrus, tropical fruit and almond with touches of creamy yeast, vanilla and oak. On the palate, rich flavors are complimented by a light touch of toasty oak and refreshing citrus with mineral notes and bright acidity. A Staff Favorite!!!
- GODELLO, Bodegas Valdesil 'Godello Montenovo' (2020)
- Galicia, Spain - $11 Glass, $40 Bottle
- Pale gold in color; un-oaked. Aromas of orange zest, green apple and jasmine. Lively and sharply focused on the palate with vibrant citrus flavors, minerality and a core of juicy acidity.
- REISLING, Boundary Breaks (2019)
- Finger Lakes, NY - $10 glass, $36 bottle
- Sweet peaches, apples, strawberries, mango and honeysuckle; off-dry, but balanced with crackling acidity.
- MOSCATO, Elio Perrone Moscato d'Asti 'Sourgal' (2020)
- Piedmont, Italy - $9 glass, $18 bottle (375 ml)
- Heady, perfumed melon, pear, lime and jasmine the succulent, creamy finish is hard to resist.
- PINOT NOIR, Sean Minor - Point North (2019)
- Willamette Valley, OR - $13 glass, $48 bottle
- Medium-bodied with strawberry, cherry and raspberry aromas with a touch of leather and black pepper. Well structured and elegant with lingering spicy/earthy notes and cherry flavors.
- TEMPRANILLO, El Vino Prodigo ‘Placeres Sensoriales’ (2020)
- Rioja, Spain - $10 Glass, $36 Bottle
- Opaque ruby in color. A wild, expressive bouquet evokes fresh red and blue fruits and pungent flowers; game and licorice notes emerge as the wine opens up. Silky and appealing; sweet and light-bodied with sharp definition to the bitter cherry, raspberry and succulent herb flavors.
- DOLCETTO, Cascina delle Rose (2020)
- Piedmont, Italy - $13 Glass, $48 Bottle
- Dark, supple wine endowed with unusual richness. It retains terrific transparency and nuance. Inky blue/purplish fruit, spice, licorice and lavender are laced into the textured finished. Beautifully done!!
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, St. Francis (2018)
- Sonoma County, CA - $11 glass, $20 bottle (375ml)
- A rich, full-bodied Cali Cab with classic aromas and flavors of ripe black currant, spicy tobacco and cedar; accompanied by a firm structure.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, Logan Farrell (2019)
- Napa Valley, CA - $15 glass, $55 Bottle
- A quintessential Napa Cab! Dense and polished with an energetic balance. A beautiful wine that boasts flavors of dark fruit and plum with subtle hints of applewood and caramel.
- MALBEC, Bodega Norton 'Reserva' (2019)
- Mendoza, Argentina - $12 glass, $44 bottle
- Intense red color with purplish hues. In the nose, it is an expressive wine with ripe black fruits, violets, spices and tobacco. In the mouth, it is wide and fleshy with a lingering finished. Aged in 100% French Oak.
- ZINFANDEL, Bedrock 'Old Vines Zin' (2020)
- California, USA - $14 glass, $52 Bottle
- Rich and supple, an explosion of pure, decadent fruit. Floral huckleberry aromas open to layered blackberry, dark chocolate and licorice flavors that linger.